The Nature of The Soul
If you have Journeyed through Traditional Christianity like I have, it is hard to let go of Scriptural proof-texts for all our beliefs since they think that only the Hebrews had legitimate Scriptures. It has been difficult for me to leave my well-worn trusty King Jimmie bible and venture out into the Depths, but, Deep Calleth unto Deep, Psalm 42:7, and as we travel we are literally emptied from vessel to vessel, Jeremiah 48:11, so that our “smell/scent” does not remain nor the dregs (of man-made doctrine).
When you enter the Esoteric Path you hear and read a lot about the Plan, the Divine Plan, the Plan of the Ages, etc. I read Esoteric material for years before it ever “Dawned” on me just what the Divine Plan actually was that they were referring to. And also one that I could reconcile with my comfort zone, the bible. Here is what did it for me, I was listening to my iPod one evening and “Heard” the word devolution.
That immediately reminded me of Trump coming down the escalator to announce his presidential bid. I had been pondering what are referred to as the Ascension Gifts of Ephesians 4 and how you hardly ever hear anyone Teach them other than superficially; not even distinguishing them from the “charismas” of 1 Cor chapter 12 and Romans chapter 12.
You may know that Revelation, Gnosis, travels at the speed of Light: and Suddenly I SAW it! They are on the descending spiral still. Ephesians 4 refers to the Ascension Gifts, the Greek word translated gift in Eph 4: 8 is Strong’s # 1390 and is “doma” vs the charismata of the other chapters.
Those on the Path toward the 5th Initiation which is Ascension would be Drawn by Christ the Oversoul magnetizing Christ in them toward the Glory of Ascension, the 5th Initiation. Be sure you see and understand Colossians 1:27, Christ in us is the “hope” of Glory but Christ AS US is the Glory, the Wisdom Manifest.
The Image must become the Likeness. All creation is waiting and groaning subjected to vanity and bondage: For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship], (Rom 8:19). Pay special Attention to the Greek word translated son in this and other verses, it is Strong’s # 5207, huios and is a son at full stature as you will SEE in the verses below in Ephesians chapter 4.
There are different stages of Spiritual growth similar to the natural in some ways. As aspirants and Disciples at various stages, we are to distinguish between things that differ, “for you to distinguish the things that differ, that you may be sincere and without blame for the day of Christ” (Philippians 1:10 Literal Trans). This is such an important Principle for us all. Things come to us on different levels and from different levels. Developing discernment is vital as we Journey on.
Alright, for us who are still uncertain of The Plan, let us continue:
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave [gifts-# 1390 = doma] unto men, (Eph 4:8 KJV)
Ephesians 4:11-16 And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers.
(12) His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up[wards] Christ’s body (the church),
(13) [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the [Son – # 5207 = huios] of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.
(14) So then, we may no longer be [children – # 3516 -nepios; a baby], tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead.
(15) Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly in the Light]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
(16) For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part [with power adapted to its need] is working properly [in all its functions], grows to full maturity, building itself up in love.
I take the time to point this out to you so that when you come to Lesson 1 on page 19 of this Course you will slow down and read and relate it back to Ephesians 4: 11-16 and see if you SEE the Plan of God hidden in plain sight.
If you would like to learn more about the stages of growth as outlined in the bible, visit our other site Ascension Hill: Click Here
The Nature of the Soul
- LESSON 1-Beginning Stages of Soul Definition
- How To Study The Nature of The Soul
- Lesson 2 -The Trinity in Relationship to Humanity
- Lesson 3 -Rebuilding the Instrument of the Persona
- Lesson 4-The Divine Plan and First Ray Energy
- Lesson 5-The Seven Rays and The Right Use of Will
- Lesson 6-The Question of Identity and the Second Ray
- Lesson 7-Second Ray as It Impacts the Instrument
- Lesson 8-Third Ray as It Impacts the Instrument
- Lesson 9-Prerequisites to Conscious Form Building
- About Lucille Cedercrans